This was helpful to me last time in preventing my pantswetting terror over our first few markets from overcoming me completely.
So, by tomorrow evening we have to:
- do a stock take to figure out precisely what we have and where it needs to be
- send a bunch of parcels. (Thank you for the purchases, guys! We love all our customers :-> You’re awesome and helping us get fit by walking to the post office every day.)
- Buy thread and zippers. Nothing else. Just thread and zippers.
- sew a bunch of purses. These are cut up and ready to go, they just need zippers. 12 sewn.
- sew a bunch of cute fabric coasters. Fabric all cut up and ready to be sewn and machine quilted. Just need thread.
- finish half a dozen messenger bags. Just need straps, closures, and top stitching.
- Finish a bunch of Be Prepared Pouches. 12 sewn
- Work out signage and dressing for two stalls. Synchronise watches pricelists.
- Put jewellery in cute boxes.
- Pack everything in suitcase. Largely done.
- DON’T PANIC
I think that covers everything. I’m sure Alex will have extra stuff to add to this list. Crossing things off it will soothe me and make me feel slightyl more like I know what I’m doing and am a professional.
Holy Crap that’s a lot of stufff. I need to get off my bum and get going!